Splurge vs Steals: Romantic Getaway Edition2/10/2016
as seen on my blog here
Romantic Getaway Package
- One night stay for two in Sugarfoot
- An evening appetizer that includes assorted cheeses and crackers
- A bottle of Champagne to split in chilled glasses
- Chocolate truffles from Del Sur Bakery
- Roses in your room from St Simons Island
- Wake up to mimosas served to your room or outdoor on the one of the patios.
- A gourmet breakfast of French Toast, warm peaches, local sausage and fresh coffee.
*Price does not include tax
as seen on my blog here
- Find your romantic hideaway in our Pacific Spa Patio Room, which features a cozy fireplace, King-size bed, and – best of all – an outdoor hot tub! Push back the sliding barn window to frame your own private view of the Pacific Coast and wildflower meadows. Tucked away at the end of the Lodge, your two-night stay here will be a retreat you won’t soon forget.
- Toast to your love with a bottle of sparkling wine and savor chocolate-covered strawberries, which will be in your room upon arrival.
- Dinner for two in the award-winning Black Point Grill, complete with a bottle of a featured local wine
- Hour-long massages for the couple in our side-by-side spa rooms
- Full made-to-order breakfast
- Private two-hour guided walking tour of the coastal areas in the vicinity of Sea Ranch Lodge by Margaret of Unbeaten Path Tours. This is a remarkable way to reconnect with your natural surroundings, smell the salty air, bask in the ocean climate, and delight in the flora and fauna along the hike.
- Sip the juice of extraordinary grapes at the nearby Fort Ross Winery. Take a tour of the Fort Ross vineyards and visit the tasting room, with a complimentary wine tasting included. We are sure you won’t be able to pass up taking back a bottle or two!
- For your second night, we will save two seats for you to have dinner in the Black Point Grill, or if you want something completely private, order a special room service dinner from an exclusive menu created just for your enjoyment.
- We will be sad to see you go, but as a farewell, please join us for a full made-to-order breakfast in the Black Point Grill and take in another view of the Pacific Ocean…perhaps you will even stop by the Front Desk before you depart and schedule your next visit to Sea Ranch Lodge!
Steal: Bay Harbor Hotel-Tampa, FLA
- Spacious Accommodations
- Champagne and Berries upon arrival
- Dinner for Two Valentines Day
- Extended Check-out
- Four-night accommodations in a private, two-bedroom hillside villa with breathtaking Caribbean views
- Helicopter transfer from Terrance B. Lettsome International Airport (EIS)
- Bottle of Dom Pérignon Rosé Champagne and Beluga Caviar upon arrival
- Romantic five-course Valentine’s Day dinner for two in a private cabana on the Grand Pavilion overlooking the pool and marina, with wine pairings, a dozen roses and champagne with dessert
- Dinner for two in guest’s villa, prepared and served by a private chef showcasing regional specialties; includes bottle of Remy Martin XO cognac for a nightcap by the private plunge pool
- Private helicopter tour of the BVI for two, including a picnic on a secluded BVI beach
- Dolphin swim experience for two
- Couples half-day retreat at Ixora Spa
- Private island-hopping charter for two, including stops at Virgin Gorda, The Baths, Soggy Dollar Bar, Foxy’s Tamarind Bar and Willie T’s
- Daily breakfast for two
- Set of etched commemorative champagne flutes
- Private butler service daily from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Mixologist class with Xtian MacDonald
- Private cooking class at Wali Nikiti culinary retreat
Winter Wellness Weekend
Splurge: Deep Water Cay- Bahamas
Package Price: $10,752
The Lovers Package
- Private Ocean Front Home
- All Meals Including Gourmet Dinner On Valentines Day
- Complimentary Champagne and Locally Sourced Flowers
- Exclusive Use of Private Guide and Boat Each Day for Three Days
- An excursion to a Secluded Beach
- Private Beach and Much More
Steal: The Commons Hotel - Minneapolis, Minnesota
Package Begins at: $259/night
Be Mine Package
- Accommodations for three nights in “The Vintage Collection”
- Round trip airfare in private jet
- Vintage Rolls Royce with personal chauffeur
- 90’ private yacht rental for up to 9 hours
- Caviar, Godiva Chocolate and Dom Pérignon Butler
- Private 9-course “Speakeasy” style dinner with wine pairings at Café Boulud
- Daily breakfast and dinner from 1926-inspired Café Boulud menu
- Bottle of Dom Pérignon in each room suite upon arrival
- Diamond and emerald cufflinks for him and earrings for her
It's not too late to sweep your sweetie off their feet!
Enjoy the Journey!
xo- Amy West
Watch me discuss these Romantic Getaways on The Chat here.
Copyright © Amy West Travel. All rights reserved. Photography by Journey Productions Media.