Best Breakfast Highlights | Amy West Travel on The Chat5/15/2015
- 5th Generation Bakers
- Not your average bakery. They also do breakfasts dishes in addition to donuts and pastries. Lunch is also served
- A Jacksonville Beach Icon
- A neighborhood favorite of Atlantic Beach
- Full of art and culture.
- Great indoor and outdoor seating
- Serve locally roasted coffee ( also beer and wine in evenings)
- Breakfast sandwiches, smoothies, and pastries are served
- 1 block from beach
- Owners are from up north so the name pays homage to their roots
- Extensive tea and coffee selection
- As much a sit down restaurant as it is a coffee shop where you can hang out and get work done
- Menu stays interesting and fresh with daily specials that may include waffles, omelettes, biscuits and gravy and more
- Located in Riverside
- Fresh local ingredients
- Inventive menu that caters to those looking to indulge or make lighter choices
- Long list of specialty coffees that are made with flavorful syrups concocted in chouse
- Fun fact! Operating partner/chef is also a trained Opera singer!
- Great outdoor seating
- Fun things coming from this innovative crew
- Southern biscuits taken to the next level
- Creative sandwiches, bold fresh coffee, pastries
- Several locations around town
- Very cool concept that has been accepted with gusto from the locals
Watch me discuss the these 5 spots with the Ladies of The Chat
To read my complete list of best breakfast spots in Jax click the image below and head to 10Best.com!
Enjoy the Journey!
xo- Amy West
|Donuts at Cinotti's|
Want to be featured on Amy West Travel? Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Copyright © Amy West Travel. All rights reserved. Photography by Journey Productions Media.